Sounds like a plan.

Depart: Pegasus Ice Runway, Antarctica ~ February 25, 2006
Arrive: Boulder, Colorado - May 27, 2006

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Just a teaser post, but...

I'm back in Christchurch, New Zealand! Made it in the night before last and have been enjoying every minute of my time here! Managed to get one of my friends to drop my bags off in town, pick up my bike at the CDC (clothing distribution center - epicenter of the Antarctic program in Christchurch,) and ride it into town! Boy that was nice! Had dinner at the Dux De Lux (favorite restaurant in the city,) went for a walk through the botanical gardens, and crashed in my very own room that, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't touch opposite walls in! The novelty of green plants, traffic, stars, freedom, rain, and all that stuff still hasn't worn off yet although I'm sure it's just a matter of time... Just about to catch a ride north with three friends from the ice, will try to post some more pictures and stuff sometime in the next week or two. That's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home